Comark KM14 Description
The Comark KM14 is a digital dishwasher thermometer that can also be used as a standard probe. The maximum temperature hold feature allows you to record the highest temperature reached in a dishwasher rinse cycle, and the 5-inch stainless steel stem allows the thermometer to be used as a penetration probe. The temperature range of -4 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit with an accuracy to 2 degrees Fahrenheit allows this thermometer to be suitable for a variety of uses.
The plastic on this thermometer is treated with Comark's BioCote antimicrobial protection to help prevent cross contamination. When not in use, the stem is protected by the protective cover, which also has a clip to secure the thermometer to a pocket. The thermometer can be calibrated in the field to ensure it stays accurate over time.
- Dishwasher thermometer
- Temperature range of -4 to 400 degrees F
- 5-in. long stainless steel stem
- Accurate to 2 degrees F
- Can be calibrated in the field
- Waterproof and dishwasher-safe
- Maximum temperature hold allows you to verify dishwasher rinse cycle temperatures
- Plastic has BioCote antimicrobial protection
- Powered by a 1.5V button cell battery
- Includes a protective case for the stem with a clip for pockets
- NSF Certified
Waterproof Dishwasher Pocket Thermometer, digital, temperature range -4 to 400F (-20 to 200C), ±2F, calibratable, data hold (D-H) button, BioCote, NSF