If you're a fan of the old-fashioned, then this Weston 01-0201 Roma manual traditional style pasta machine is a perfect addition to your kitchen! Designed to make pasta manually, the machine features 6" adjustable rollers and an attachment to produce fettuccine or spaghetti. The rollers adjust to vary the thickness of the pasta, offering 7 different settings to best suit your desired output. Plus, different attachments are available, so you can enjoy making everything from angel hair to square ravioli.
This machine is built with stainless steel to ensure that it's both durable and reliable. The stainless steel construction also makes it naturally resistant to corrosion and rust. To steady the machine during operation, it comes standard with a clamp that attaches to most countertops. Whether you own a quaint bed-and-breakfast or an up-and-coming farm-to-table cafe in the city, you'll love the nostalgic spin that this machine puts on pasta making!
Roller Width: 6"
- Manual, traditional style for vintage cooking
- Easy to use; feed dough through rollers and then through the cutter
- 6" wide rollers adjust to make pasta of varying thickness; 7 thickness settings
- Includes attachment for making fettuccine or spaghetti
- Stainless steel construction is long-lasting and naturally rust- and corrosion-resistant
- Securely clamps to most countertops for secure, stable operation
- Great for farm-to-table or vintage operations or homestyle bed-and-breakfasts
Out of Stock