Biolomix Sous Vide Cooker Digital Timer Display Powerful Immersion Circulator
Restaurant Quality Food At Home
Perfectly tender dishes once only achievable by chefs in top restaurants can now be replicated at home. Simply follow the recipe booklet included with every Gourmia Sous Vide to cook the wide variety of food from chicken to duck to fish and all types of seafood as well as all types of meat.
[Fast Circulator Heating] - At 1500W, the sous vide heats water quickly, it is faster to get to temp. This one maintains the temperature even and steady, helps to cook food at a particular temperature. And the improved circulator can also handle much larger water baths to allow cooking more food at one time.
[Easy To Use] - Simple two button, one knob operation, is simple to use. You can set timer to delay the start of cooking time at 4PM for 2 hours, and dinner is just about ready by 6PM when you get home. Just the scroll wheel to increase or decrease the number on screen, it is easy to master and use.
[Reliable and Quiet Operation] - To use it, just put the deice in any pot and fill with water. There’s a big clip on the back for the pot to make make sure it does not fall off. The important safety features include low water warning (shuts off when water is too low to prevent burning the unit). And it’s ultra quiet when using, won’t disturb the sleeping baby.
[Safety Protection]- 1. Motor's overheating protection. 2.It will shut off automatically when the water level goes below the min mark. 3. It NOT works when water below min mark or higher than max mark.
[Professional tender&juicy cooking] - The Biolomix cooker is able to control the cooking temperature to any degree(0°C-95°C) under the boiling point of water. Heats the food to a constant temperature and keeps it, the best way for cooking meats tender any juicy, healthy and delicious life! /Recommend recipes: Steak(57°C 1/2hours),Chicken breast(62°C 35 mins),Eggs(75°C 13mins),Carrot(85°C 25mins).
- Step 1: Seal food in a vacuum bag, and place them in a water bath.
- Step 2: Press the ON button for 3 seconds and then it will bleep and the display will turn on. The display will show the current temperature.
- Step 3: Set timer to delay the start of cooking time. Or press set button again to set actual cook time, called “work time” on this unit (which only starts counting down once water has reached the correct temp)
- Step 4: Set the temperatures / timer using the black scroll wheel on the front.
- The last step: When the food reaches the target temperature and time, take it out, and serve it.