Serve high quality, perfectly cooked portions of vegetables, meats, and fish with this VacPak-It SV08 sous vide immersion circulator head with 5 gallon water tank!
- Perfect for small-scale sous vide cooking; cook and hold food at the perfect temperature and never overcook
- Cooking temperature of 75-210 degrees Fahrenheit; cycle length up to 99 hours
- Heats up to 4 gallons of water with heating speed up to 1.2 gallon/ minute; Includes (1) 5-gallon sous vide water tank
- 2 3/8" X 2 3/8" LCD display shows target and actual temperatures, accurate to +/- 0.35 degrees Fahrenheit
- 120V, 1200W; 304 Stainless Steel construction; ETL and IPX7 waterproof certified
Mounted on the side of the 5 gallon water tank, this immersion circulator allows you to achieve the ideal texture, taste, and tenderness of meats, seafood, and vegetables, and it can even cook several of your most popular foods at the same time in a single tank. This tool is perfect for caterers and restaurants alike that need to turn out a highly consistent product.
Maintains Water Temperature
This sous vide circulator can attain a maximum cooking temperature of 210 degrees Fahrenheit. With innovative features and durable construction, this circulator delivers the best results under tough conditions and demands. Another great benefit of this sous vide circulator head is its consistency. Because you're cooking food at a precise water bath temp, it is impossible to overcook it.
The head has a large 2 3/8" x 2 3/8" LCD display that can show both the set point and the current water temperature at the same time so you can track cooking more easily. It is accurate to +/- 0.35 degrees Fahrenheit.
Low Water Alarm
This device features a low water alarm, letting you know when water has evaporated and helping to ensure you won't ruin your culinary creation or cause harm to your unit.
This sous vide circulator head has a timer that can display in increments of 1 minute and can be set for any time between 1 minute and 99 hours!
Length: 18 Inches
Width: 12 Inches
Height: 9 Inches
Capacity: 5 Gallons
Circulator Head Dimensions:
Length: 6 Inches
Width: 4 1/2 Inches
Height: 11 1/4 Inches